The Utah Professional Towing Alliance is formed, fostered and nurtured to:
- Serve the public interest by educating the public about the towing & recovery profession.
- Encourage members to provide the public with adequate professional services, by operating with safety and dispatch, by using quality equipment, and by utilizing well-trained and courteous personnel.
- Maximize cooperation with governmental and law enforcement agencies.
- Promote economic stability and profitability for its members through the dissemination of information on cost saving practices and economy through group activities.
- Foster and promote a cooperative relationship between all professional wrecker operations and their principals.
- Maintain relationships between the public, governmental agencies, and affiliated business members to create a better understanding of problems incurred and of contributions made by members.
- Encourage rules or regulations of regulatory bodies and enlightened legislation that will enable the industry represented by the members to accomplish more completely this purpose.
- Discount members programs - Tow Truck Insurance, Credit Card Processing, Printing, and much more is coming!
- Legislative advocacy at both local and state government levels, intended to protect and promote the towing industry.
- Member education and driver training. Education topics to include: safety, equipment, management, regulations, pending and current legislation and industry practices.
- Strengthening of working relationships with the Department of Public Safety and Department of Transportation to ensure the safe and efficient clearance of the state’s transportation system.
- Networking opportunities through periodic meetings and social events.
Annual UPTA Membership Dues
Become a Member online:
Regular Membership: $100.00
Associate Membership: $150.00
Prefer to mail in your Membership Application? - Click this link and download the .pdf.
Print the document, fill in your information, and mail with your payment
I understand that this application is subject to approval by the Board of Directors of the association; and, if not accepted, my payment will be refunded in full. Until such time, I shall be designated as a member applicant. If elected to membership, I pledge to conform to the Articles, Bylaws, and Code of Conduct of the Utah Professional Towing Alliance.
Board of Directors
Salt Lake City Valley Towing
3106 S 400 W
South Salt Lake City, UT 84115
1960 S Painter Lane
West Haven, UT 84404
5445 W Shea Dr.
Salt Lake City, UT 84104
Rocky Mountain Wrecker Sales
435 W 3440 S
Salt Lake City, UT 84115